Chicken on the rotisserie on the BBQ Fire Pit grill 🔥
40 grams of butter
1 tablespoon thyme
1 tablespoon rosemary
1/2 finely chopped onion
1 clove of garlic
Get the most delicious and most juicy chicken on the rotisserie on the BBQ Fire Pit grill.
1) Start the fire up approx. 1 hour before you need it.
2) Prepare the chicken by rinsing it inside and salting it.
3) Put the chicken on the rotisserie spears and onto the grill.
4) Melt the butter in a pot with the other ingredients.
5) After 1 hour and 30 minutes you brush it with spiced butter.
Give the chicken 15 minutes more and let it rest for 10 minutes.
Serve with potatoes, pasta or maybe a delicious salad.
Recipe by Martin Handgaard