Lamb shank/leg of lamb aprox. 1.5 kg.
1 handful of fresh thyme
4 stems fresh rosemary
Juice from half a lemon
1 tsp. good chili pasta
3 cloves of garlic
1/4 dl oil
1) Start by lighting up your BBQ Fire Pit grill and getting your rotisserie ready.
2) Cut the leg out of the lamb.
3) Chop thyme, rosemary and squeeze the garlic and put it up in a bowl.
4) Put the rest in the bowl and stir.
5) Spread it out on the deboned leg of lamb and roll it up, tie it up.
6) Put your spear through the lamb and out on the rotisserie in the lower notch.
7) Take the temperature after 1 hour (mine was 60 degrees after 1 hour. I took it off at 60 degrees celsius)
Serve with roasted potatoes, broccolini, cherry tomatoes.
Recipe by Martin Handgaard