Retaining wall in 3 mm. bent Corten steel. The bent over edges provide an attractive finish, perfectly straight joints and greater strength. Modern and looks good from any angle. Only your imagination sets the limit when it comes to the outdoor living spaces you can create with our retaining walls in Corten steel. Perfect for gardens, parks, car parks, driveways and terraces.
- Danish design, manufactured byJEMA.
- Retains its attractive appearance for decades with no maintenance.
- Each unit is assembled in modules using bolted elements.
- Pre-prepared for drainage hose - with 102 mm. diameter opening. Ensures proper drainage.
- Is also available in custom lengths - calculate price here
- This corner model is 60 cm. high and 30 x 30 cm. long. Weight 18 kg.
- If required, a smaller number of units can be stacked, if the earth pressure allows it.
- Casting spear for mounting and screw set included.
The retaining wall should be placed on a flat, stable surface. We recommend cast-in-place spears or concrete anchors. We recommend using a drainage mat on the inner side of the wall. It may be necessary to reinforce it with casting behind the wall.